Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sorrow

It was poring heavily here in putrajaya so i scribbled this....
Today as I gaze upon the pouring rain
It felt just like the wet tears from my eyes,
The dark gloomy clouds
felt just like my miserable feeling
The roaring thunder
felt just like my throbbing heart beat
And the cold wind on my face felt like my dead soul

The moment the rain stop pouring,
a bright shinny day emerged and
the tears from eyes fades away,
but the sorrow in my heart lingers
as the tears has failed to wash away my sorrow
**Shuba

It wasn't excellent but i was satisfied till i came across this and realised mine was nothing. Sigh!

In myself I feel a struggle
In my eyes, in my heart
In my body, here inside
Sadness in-between my ribs is set
Light from outside is not let
Words from my lips I cannot express
Everything becoming less and less
I hear people around me
But I don’t have a clue
I hear far-echoes from a distance
Help me god to force this through
This pain I want to let go
I only hear my heart throbbing
Rapidly beating
My only voice as I cry I hear
Tears like rain, hurrying down
As if cooling my ache from outside
My face tucked in, my hands folded tight
What is happening to me?
Am I alright?
I carry on – I deserve to cry
I deserve to let it out
This struggle, this pain
I deserve to express
Let me go on…
~ Bidwiya

3 comments:

NAVAMALAR said...

Both are excellent in their own way. Well written poem.

riya said...

Shuba akka,

the poem was great.. wondering what other hidden talents that you have...hmm? sometimes.. nah.. most of the time i feel sorrow but cant think of a way to write a poem..heheheh...

love you.. lots of hugssss...

neetha

shubasini said...

Dear neetha and aka,

Thanks...
No talentlah..just scriblling a little something that ran through my mind....

neetha, when is our date to kabul....still waiting....both our birthdays are over, we shall wait for the next lucky people.. ;)