Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good bye Dear Friend


One of my colleagues, PA to my former boss is being transferred out. Why? Because my boss don’t seems to like her. Why? No one actually knows. After a year of tolerating each other, she was finally transferred to different division at different floor. Worst still, its being backdated to mid Dismember 2007, which simply mean, your service in no longer needed here.
Wow! That much of hatred. Its sad how power and influence can change fate of another!

It feels sad. I guess almost everyone who has been working here for a long time feels the same. She is such a kind person and I dearly adore her. In her forties, she is independent, smart, amazingly fit (plays almost all kind of sports activity – in door or outdoor), travel a lot and above all have capability to collect kutu* money with no delays.

Today is her so call last day, and yet she took the responsibility to settle my kutu money before departing. I will miss her dearly. Good bye dear friend.

*kutu- A little fund collection, where people join in to pay certain amount money each month and take turn to obtained the fund. Some sort of savings with no interest.

No comments: