Monday, January 7, 2008

Chimp for a Pet

Wah!Can even buy jumpers for him!


My love for dogs is varying off. Sigh! Life with Rusty is just like married life [Its only my thought. So people please don't get worked up]. First years was exiting (knowing me knowing you period), next two years was learning and understanding period (hmm, this is how commitment and responsibility feels like), the fourth year was tolerating period (regretting and banging head for eagerly getting a dog) and now its survival period (it means, Ohmmmm!).

Its not that I hate him, but he is just simply impossible. Arrhh! That’s how it feels at time. Yesterday, I had to deliberately drag him out to make him do his business and I had to fight food with him claiming it to be “MINE” like greedy monster so that he will finish his food. And at time, beg him to go with pa to fetch akka! Imagine that. Sigh!

So out of frustration, I blurted out, “The next time I am getting a pet it going to be a Chimpanzee! Smart, independent and charming!”

“Yeah! Just fill the fridge with milk and fruits and teach him how to open and eat by him self!”, said ma with joy.

Oh Rusty oi! Can’t leave with him and cant leave with him. Sigh

No comments: