Sunday, September 30, 2007

Buying a dog?

My sister sends me an email about when one needs to buy a dog. How ever, I feel the statements are contradictory when we talk about our dear old rusty. I will do the comparison and you can judge for your self…

Statements 1:

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never say its not quite as good as his mother made it ……


Rusty only eats what’s yummy and what’s goes inside my mouth (veg) and pa (for non veg). It definitely have to be tasty, smell good and presentable and preferred expensive. He needs fresh RO water, preferred cold with ice cubes. Ice cream, chocolates and pear almost everyday! And if the food is yummy like pear and jelly, don’t even put your hand near his mouth…it wont be there any longer! The only yucky food that goes inside his mouth is his tasteless chicken which ma has to run around the house to feed him. I pretty much assume he will be wondering why shuba girls is not eating this anyway?

Statement 2

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want . . . .

It only happens if you have a car! Anytime..anyday..24/7. Rusty on wheels I say! Rusty only goes out wee hour in the morning and after 11 at night. That happens only after going one round in my Kelisa. If not his butt would not move from the junction of my house. And its either his way or the high way. Monday to Friday, near our housing area, sat Sunday, have to be me, in the morning and must be opposite housing area. Imagine pooping in other people taman and I am the culprit to bring him there! And if there is fireworks…….you can say goodbye to walks…

Statement 3

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies...

For this, Rusty is my man! Rusty care less what you are watching …but be he smart enough to put pitiful pathetic face…and sighing zillion times and give you the dirty look…..why are you sitting on the couch when you can bring me out or run and play ball? For more intense, he will actually start to bring ball not one, not two…he has almost 7 different type of ball…and he is good at it!

Statement 4.

If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores . .

Dream on buddy! I think not. Rusty invades the bed just like the camel story, first the head, then the legs and his whole body.
And more important, don’t mess with him in bed. Touch him once and goes as fierce as a wolf… …sometimes when my pa/ma goes to the loo in the middle of the night, they will come back to see rusty sleeping on the pillow…

And at the end, the final statements says…. BUT, on the other hand, if you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair all over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness, buy a cat.

…..I on the other hand will say …rusty is all that and I will keep my charming RUSTY. Despite being the four legged little devil, he is the best.…

1 comment:

NAVAMALAR said...

shuba i totally agree with you. That e-mail was comparing between normal cats and dogs but rusty is ain't ordinary dog...He is the king mah and ruler of our hse. This is the result of over pampering by 4 of us and the rest of the world who knows him.