Thursday, September 6, 2007

Seven in a Row!

Seven is a magical number- 7 days, 7 rainbow colour, 7 wonders of the world, 7 dwarfs, number of seven stellar objects in solar system visible to the naked eyes, seven eleven and many more. But wonder what’s seven in a row? No, not "seven in one blow" story! Not weddings! It’s Birthdays silly! This past two months, I have been wishing Birthday wishes one after another to some of the closes people I know and made a different in my life. First was akka’s Birthday on the 4th and then followed by three of my closes friend, in a row - on 21st (course mate as well as my house mate back in USM), 22nd (my very close course mate back in USM) and 23rd (my PTD mate), next was on 25th for a family friend who just flew down from Japan, followed by my little bro’s 21st Birthday on the 1st September and finally my dear pa’s Birthday on the 5th September.
The best time ever was my pa’s Birthday as it fell on the same day I graduated for my master. It was a double celebration. It was a bonus. Though it didn’t turn out to be as I have expected, it was indeed a good birthday present for him by me. Cool huh!

1 comment:

NAVAMALAR said...

The was funny to see pa in your graduation robe and cutting the cake. Congrats sis!