Monday, October 8, 2007

Mysterious Rainbow

Today I seems to agree with the saying every time one sees a rainbow, gods is there by your side.

Something was troubling my mind past couple of days and I was actually looking forward to see a rainbow, and its astonishing that I actually encountered one today!

I needed to pour petrol so used different route to office and encountered a rainbow. There is no way I could have seen it if I would have just simple poured petrol at Balakong or as usual pour it after work! I was simply destined to see it and this is indeed not the first time!

May be god did listen to my prayers. May be I do have mysterious connection with god as ma claims!

3 comments:

NAVAMALAR said...

That’s great sis and i believe what ma said, btw i truly need GOD's help in my life. My prayers are not answered. Maybe you could say a word or two to HIM abt your sister here..

shubasini said...

I have let god determine my life. My prayers may be answered and may be not, but all I ask is for him to be by my side in my journey of life. Unlike others, I cant choose a desired path and tell him to oblige to my need and blame him when he takes no notice at all.

I tell him my worries and only ask him to give a sign saying he will be by my side. A simple rainbow or the sound of the Uniten temple’s bell when I greet him every morning is enough to assure me he is by my side.

NAVAMALAR said...

Life is all about choices. It’s a choice we take not to choose the desired path, we choose to be who we want to be, who we listen to, our job, education and etc..etc..
We are responsible towards our choices.

We can seek GOD for his guidance and blessing. Sometime its answered other time goes silent...because GOD knows the best for us. Men propose and GOD dispose! No matter what, his blessing and presence is very important in our life!

Agree with you sis, little sign from GOD means everything to us. It shows that his blessing is with us.....