Sunday, August 5, 2007

10 ways to celebrate birthday

1. Have close buddies bring surprise birthday cake at midnight

Hmm..yum..yumm...yummy Cholocate cake

2. Have another birthday party in the evening

3. Have custome made vegetarian gooey choclocate cake and ma's food

Yummy-yummy yum yum

4. Invite celebrity to birthday party

Presenting Miss Sneha Presenting Miss Paris Hilton with DD

5. Invite friends to Birthday party

6. Invite kids to birthday party, :)

7. Have guessing games..

"I spy with my big brown eyes, who's little boy is that?"

This one ...

This one..

This one may be...

Or this?

8. Have seafood the next day with family at Telok Gong..

First Course ...Soup of the day..

For the vegetarians...kai lan

Mix vege

For the meat eaters:

Sizlling Japanesse taufoo with prawns and eggs...

Black pepper crab

More crab Asam Fish

Fried rice and Butter prawn....Ops! Forgot to take picture.... it all went into the stomach

9. Cut more cholocate cake

10. Wrap up with blessing from tata (grandpa)

2 comments:

riya said...

dear shubaka,
your blog is great... i enjoyed reading and looking at our pics... gosh! u made me a celebrity! anyway... i think the camera was really good cos it the pics turned out to be really great...hehhe! anyway...sorry i couldnt make it to the seafood...u know me la... thanks for inviting me.. hugsss and kissesss!!! muaacckkkkkzzz!

NAVAMALAR said...

Great birthday with lots of surprises ---> 3 choc cake + mum's yummy food + my fav prawns + crab +
my family + my best friends...

Thanks to all for making my 31st birthday a very memorable one, to you sis for posting in your blog n making it double interesting :-)