Thursday, June 7, 2007

Trip To Cambodia-Angkor Wat

In two and half month time I would be up and away to Cambodia, more precisely Angkor Wat, a place that was never on my “must see place”. After thinking a lot, I mean a lot I finally had to give in for Angkor Wat, a place described by my pa as “unbelievable and must see by all”. It was rather unexpected to come out from his mouth as 2 of my favorite place he visited (Bali and Nepal) was “simple nothing” to him. It doesn’t sound so bad when you say in English, but in Tamil, hmm.. one can cry when one says Nepal has nothing. My heart sank when I had to choose Angkor Wat over Bali and climbing Mount Agong…. It still is but hopefully I won’t be disappointed. Mean while waiting for my upcoming event of this year I would like to share some of the pictures my parent took when they were there. It is simply amazing….









2 comments:

NAVAMALAR said...

Angkor wat is a beautiful place and i'm sure you will like it.
(The company i'm not sure...:)

shubasini said...

Hmm.....i am going to be nava's 5 years old little sister, so you can imagine how bad its going to be. Sigh ....at least with mok and ramnah around ...we wont kill each other...ops. haven't applied for leave yet...hopefully sponge bob approves...