Thursday, June 21, 2007

Confession of one lunatic to another-Dear verbatim

Hmm…I realized talking about PTD was rather sensitive and has brought out irritation in some people. I was actually saying about government job per se not PTD but wow, Viva PTD.
I have now come to realization that saying something nice about people is wrong. Actually, come to think of it saying anything is wrong. Its like taboo. My comment was solely on praising a friend and criticizing myself, but if it was misunderstood, apologies to all who got offended. May be I delivered it wrongly. I will put it in my mind not to comment on anyone anytime in future in my blog..except for this. Just for the record, the small town balakong is just a metaphor. It’s actually near Mines, which is located in the district of Kajang, which happened to be in the state of Selangor.
Anyhow, people are different. That why life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you going to get. If eveyone is same, lets say just like you, then you wouldnt take a cheap shot insulting me in my own blog wont you.

Anyhow, verbatim commented on something that I really like. He/she said “All are entitled to be what they want to be and if you are not damn with that, JUST WALK AWAY!! Simple, yet again.".... Hmm….lets see...when a point comes where people are emotionless, lifeless, inexistence of bonding from family, friend and aquaintance and the end of relationship, I assure you everyone will walk away..till another adam and eve are born. Till then one will never stay blind, will ever stop hearing, will never stop feeling, never stop talking or simply walk away. One just have to simply live with that.

Verbatim I have seen Tanjung Rambutan and mocking people from there shows how low your mentality is. Just wondering which part of my article talked about helping? You said “when you help someone, you should do it sincerely. Just because you helped someone, that doesn’t mean the person should do things your way. A help is a help and don’t expect anything in return”, I say you have issues with me. If you have guts, as much as you write, dont be a pighead and mock me on other things, in disguise. Shame on you. Tell it on my face.
So my dear verbatim, If you need to mock me some more, by all means email me at shubasini79@yahoo.com Don’t spoil my blog. Thank you.

No comments: