Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The American has finally spoken!!!

Just a month ago I read the most awesome talked about book on earth, To kill A Moking Bird by Harper Lee. It turned out to be the most amazing story that I have read. A story involving racial injustice, about a black man in 1939, accused for the crime that he has not committed and was punished even though the trial favored him.

Today after 60 years of struggling for equality, one man has opened the eyes of America. The American has stepped out of the box by electing their very first black president. Who would have imagined a black man as the president of the States.
Today, I feel so proud with the Americans for voicing out what they believe. Its truly nice to see when voice of the public is heard loud and clear. I do believe that, with Mr. Obama in the picture, there would be new revolution in the world. I hope, all war will end soon, the world economic crisis will be dissolved and all will be united as one. Even though its the Greek that introduce democracy, but its the people of united states that have truly lived it. Long live Mr. Obama!!!

2 comments:

raveendran nair said...

Wah sfter so long you put your comment ahhh........ I have said my opinion too in my blog. Obama win because he promised to serve American, he presented American policy and American have put their trust on him. People want a good policy and we should vote for the policy not for colour any more.

shubasini said...

I love the words Martin Luther King. Jr that you have quoted on your blog :

"I Have A Dream Today.” He said, “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”