Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Seriously Need Time Off!

I think I am going bonkers and clueless. I am unable to think or do my work at the office at all as my mind is blank. There have been too many things going through my mind; so many disappointments, so many frustration, so many lies, too many bended rules, too many unanswered question..bla..bla..bla..yada..yada yada...
The moment one solves, another appears.
On top of all this frustration, my stupid computer goes on and off enabling me to even finish one piece of memo peacefully. I am so lost, for the past two days, I have been listening to “Brass Greatest Hits” over and over again and I am actually loving it.

I think i really need time off and need to be in solitary for sometimes. I cant wait for my back packing journey!

Sabah, here me come! To beyond and infinity!

4 comments:

riya said...

going sabah?? wow... thats nice...you know what.. im going to singapore next week...yeah...but havent took the passport yet..finally im going out of malaysia.. my first step ..out..

enjoy yourself in sabah..i knew it that darlingka wont be around for her bday this year.. she's getting older mah..hahahahh!

enjoyyyyzzzzz!

shubasini said...

yup..bought ticket last year and was waiting ever since..i am going alonelah not with darlinka..only first few days with friend and then on my own.....

she will be around for her birthday.....she will be going to sabah only second week of august with her friend...

wow, happy to hear you finally going for holiday..sometimes you must treat your self..or else no point work and earn..but for your first trip singapore is mahal lah....anyhow..no worries with pasport..one day cukup...but must go earlylah...

enjoy your self tooo and do lost of shopping...

CHARIS said...

Good idea! That's the best way to start solo travelling! First with a friend, then the second lag on your own! That's how I started, and that's how I found out many of my backpacker friends did it as well :)

raveendran nair said...

Wah....... going to Sabah... make sure you carry your IC otherwise who know, they deport you to Philippines..... just kidding.