Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dinning in with Santdosh

My 3 years old nephew, Santdosh is so much fun. He was not well for couple of days, so to make him eat, dinner had to be fun. Thus, my sister decided indoor dining out at Paparich. So she set up his study table and took the order.

Nava: What do you want to order?
Santdosh: I want baby chair for Snoopy (his toy dog). Where is the baby chair!

My sister ran in to take small chair for his dog.

Nava: What would you like to order?
Santdosh: I want fried rice, nasi goreng and watermelon.

My sister went to the kitchen, served him in a tray, just like in paparich. We  gave him a tinny bell and told him to ring the bell if he need anything.Since my sister was feeding him, I had to be the waiter. He rang like zillion time.

Santdosh: Paparich uncle where are you?
Me: What can I do for you sir?
Santdosh: I want to order drink? Can I have soya?
Me: Sorry sir, we dont have soya,
Santdosh: Vitagen?
Me: No sir, no vitagen. Only fruit juice.
Santdosh: Ok fruit juice

2 minutes later...

Santdosh: Paparich uncle where are you?
Me: Yes sir, what can Ido for you?
Santdosh: Open the straw!

2 minutes later....

Santdosh: Paparich uncle, where are you. I want some more fried rice

2 minutes later, he rang again..

Santdosh: Paparich uncle where are you?
Me: Before he could open his mouth I said, you want bill sir, it RM15

My sister gave him the money and he passed it to me.

Me: How was the food sir.I hope you enjoyed it. Please come again.

He walked away, and came back and said, Shuba, the food today was not  nice!
Then he quietly went to my sister to complain.He said the food was not so nice and next time he will ask my mom to cook! Then he changed to his Pj and became the waiter.


Santdosh: What you want to order?
Shuba: I am hungry! Hungry!

He ran to the kitchen and came back with cookies in plastic, all broken.

Santdosh: Nah, here is your order. Biscuits.
Shuba: But its all broken, how I am going to eat. (I did my dramatic fake cry)
Santdosh:.....because...you are a smalll gri, I break the biscuit for you so its easy to eat.

 LOL! I was speechless! Santdosh oh Santdosh! 

No comments: