Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trip to Vineyard- Inle Lake, Mynmar 12.02.2011

It has always been my dream to visit apple farm or vineyard. I wish to plucked it, rubbed in on my shirt to take the dust away and bite it. Unfortunatley, apples and grapes are only found in places where flight are expensive. 

So, when a new found friend in Mynmar told me that there were vineyard in Inle Lake, I agreed to meet him up in the evening without hesitation. It's on the hill top and we cycled there. The place was beautiful, rows and rows of green and red grapes in bunches, all ready to harvest. We tested the grapes, but not the wine, as there is NO FREE TESTING. A glass cost US3 and the bottle US10. I didn’t get either of it, only free dinner from the friend.

Here are some pictures taken at the vineyard.



 So yummy!!!














Yuri and me

No comments: